Known for her fascinating appearances in television series and films, Laura Elizabeth Dern is an award-winning American actress who has garnered several accolades. Mask, Rambling Rose, Wild, Blue Velvet, October Sky, Jurassic Park, Citizen Ruth, and The Fault in Our Stars are just a few of the films in which she has appeared.
Laura Dern Wiki Biography
Laura Elizabeth Dern was born on February 10, 1967, in the California city of Santa Monica, in the county of Los Angeles. Her parents, Diane Ladd and Bruce Dern were both successful performers in their own right. Her great-grandpa, George Dern, served as Governor of Utah and Secretary of War during the American Civil War.
As Vice Admiral Amilyn Holdo in the highly anticipated blockbuster ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi,’ she will soon be seen in theatres around the country. She has also appeared in a number of television episodes, including ‘The Last Man on Earth,’ ‘Ellen,’ ‘Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt,’ ‘F Is for Family,’ and ‘Twin Peaks,’ among others. She was born in the United Kingdom. Three Golden Globe Awards have been bestowed upon the actress for her outstanding performances in the films ‘Afterburn,’ ‘Recount,’ and ‘Enlightened.’ She’s even been nominated for a couple of Primetime Emmy Awards for her role in the HBO series ‘Big Little Lies,’ which she starred in.
Laura has spoken out against sexual attacks on female movie actresses, as have a slew of other celebrities. During her childhood, Laura’s parents divorced in 1969, and she lost touch with her father since he was absent. Following that, she was reared by her mother and grandmother, who were both ardent Roman Catholics. Growing up, Laura had a tough time fitting in with her friends since she was so tall compared to them. When she was in her twenties, she stood 1.78 meters tall, and her classmates teased her about her slouching body and huge feet.
|Real Name||Laura Dern|
|Date of Birth||10– 02 – 1967|
|Age||43(as in 2022)|
|Birthplace||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Hometown||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
Laura Dern Career
The Lee Strasberg Theater and Film Institute in Los Angeles is where Dern began his acting training when he was nine years old. In response to Diane Ladd’s outcry about her casting in ‘Ladies and Gentlemen, The Fabulous Stains,’ she was legally emancipated from her mother when she was thirteen years old. Her first film role was in the 1973 picture ‘White Lightning,’ which marked her professional debut. However, it wasn’t until she starred as one of the main characters in the 1980 film ‘Foxes’ that she was able to achieve mainstream popularity.
When the film debuted on February 29, many people praised her for her performance. The actress Dern appeared in films such as “A Season for Miracles,” “October Sky,” “Novocaine,” “Focus,” “I Am Sam,” and “Goose” between 1999 and 2001. Dern is known for her role in “A Season for Miracles.” She also made a cameo appearance in the film ‘Jurassic Park 3’ in a supporting role.
|School||Buckley School, Sherman Oaks, California|
|College||Lee Strasberg Theatre Institute in Manhattan, New York City|
The University of California, Los Angeles (dropped out just after two days of joining)
The University of Southern California, Los Angeles (dropped out after completing a semester)
|Instructive Qualifications||Not Available|
See Also – Owen Joyner Phone Number, Networth, Contact Number, Office Phone Number
Laura Dern Relationships and Maritial Status
Laura Dern Family
|Father||Bruce Dern (Actor)|
|Mother||Diane Ladd (Actress)|
|Siblings||Diane Elizabeth Dern|
Laura Dern Height, Weight – Body Measurement
Her height is 5 Feet 9 Inches and her weight is 61 kg. The Color of his eyes is blue and his hair is Blonde.
|Laura Dern Height||5 Feet 9 Inches|
|Laura Dern Weight||61Kg|
|Laura Dern Hair Color||Blonde|
|Laura Dern Eyes Color||Blue|
|Laura Dern Body Measurements||Not Available|
Laura Dern Controversies
Throughout the decades after her iconic appearance on “Ellen,” Dern has earned great professional accomplishment. During the last two years, she has received both an Emmy and a Golden Globe nomination for her part in HBO’s smash drama series “Big Little Lies,” and she is presently starring opposite Adam Driver and Scarlett Johansson in the film “Marriage Story,” which is about a couple going through a divorce.
Laura Dern Net Worth – Salary, Income or Earning
Her estimated net worth is $20 Million Dollars in 2022.
|Laura Dern Networth||$20 Million|
Laura Dern Phone Number, House Address, Contact Address, Email Id
Here you’ll find the Laura Dern Phone Number, Laura Dern Whatsapp Number, Laura Dern Office Address, Laura Dern House Address, Laura Dern Emails, Laura Dern Official Website, and her contact details.
|Laura Dern Phone Number||+1(320)344-5857|
|Laura Dern Office Number||+1(310)617-XXXX|
|Laura Dern Contact Number||+1(310)453-XXXX|
Laura Dern WhatsApp Number
Here is the Whatsapp Number of Laura Dern.
|Laura Dern WhatsApp Number||+1(310)617-XXXX|
Laura Dern House Address
Here is the Office & House Address of Laura Dern.
|House Address of Laura Dern||Mandeville Canyon, Los Angeles|
Laura Dern Official Email Id
Here is the Official Email Id of Laura Dern.
|Email Id of Laura Dern||Not Available|
Laura Dern Official Website
Here is the Official Website of Laura Dern.
|Website of Laura Dern||Not Available|
Laura Dern Social Profiles
Here are the Social Profile Link details of Laura Dern including Facebook, Instagram Id, Twitter Handle, Tiktok Id, and more.
|Laura Dern Facebook||Not Available|
|Laura Dern Instagram||@lauradern|
|Laura Dern Twitter||Not Available|
|Laura Dern Youtube Channel||Not Available|
|Laura Dern Tiktok / Tumblr / Snapchat||Not Available|
|Laura Dern Other Profiles (if any)||Not Available|
See Also – Bella Hadid Phone Number, Networth, Contact Number, Office Phone Number
Laura Dern Known Facts
- In the years that followed, Dern appeared in a few television movies, including “Happy Endings” and “The Three Wishes of Billy Grier.” Diane in the satirical comedy-drama film ‘Teachers,’ in which she played the lead role, received a lot of positive feedback. In 1985, she was cast in two major roles, establishing herself as a bankable celebrity in the entertainment business.
- It was in the biographical drama “Mask,” in which she co-starred with Cher, and the thriller “Smooth Talk,” in which she portrayed the lead part of Connie that her film debut was made.
- Dern worked with famed filmmaker David Lynch for the first time in 1986, on the film The Elephant Man. Sandy Williams was the character she played in the crime thriller ‘Blue Velvet.’ At some point throughout her career, she would work with Lynch on four more projects.
- However, despite the fact that she was well-known for her acting, Dern only achieved moderate success between 1988 and 1990.
- Over the course of this period, she acted in films such as ‘Haunted Summer’ and ‘Fat Man and Little Boy,’ in addition to the television series ‘Nightmare Classics.’ She also had cameo appearances in the films ‘Wild at Heart’ and ‘Industrial Symphony No. 1: The Dream of the Broken Hearted’, both of which were considered small roles. In 1991, she starred in the drama film ‘Rambling Rose,’ in which she had a key role.
- Coincidentally, her mother was also a member of the cast. Laura and Diane were both nominated for Academy Awards in 1992 for their parts in the picture, which debuted on September 20 and was directed by Steven Spielberg. After being hired as Dr. Ellie Sattler in the iconic 1993 picture ‘Jurassic Park,’ in which she co-starred alongside actors Sam Neill and Jeff Goldblum, Laura had already established herself as a Hollywood star.
- In the same year, Clint Eastwood cast her in the film ‘A Perfect World,’ which was released. A year after making her screen debut in the 1995 television drama ‘Down Came a Blackbird,’ the actress went on to voice a character named June on the hit television comedy “Frasier.” The next year, she starred as Ruth Stoops in “Citizen Ruth,” which was directed by Alexander Payne in his directorial debut.
IMPORTANT – The above data is sourced from different sites/media reports. The figure’s accuracy and precision are not guaranteed by the website.