Kerr began modeling for a variety of apparel labels, as well as for runway shows and print commercials. Her most notable clients include Dolly, Tigerlily, Roxy, Billabong Girls, One Teaspoon, Victoria’s Secret, Qantas, Maybelline, Vogue, and Marie Claire, among others.
Miranda Kerr Wiki Biography
Ms. Kerr was born in Sydney and lived in the small town of Gunnedah, where her parents, John and Therese Kerr, worked as teachers. Kerr’s paternal grandmother resided on a farm, where she “raced motorbikes and rode horses,” according to Kerr’s grandfather.
Her parents eventually relocated the family to Brisbane, where she and her younger brother Matthew were teens when the transfer occurred.
She originally wanted to be a nutritionist and went on to study nutrition and health psychology after graduating from high school, but she won a magazine contest soon before her fifteenth birthday, which changed her plans completely. Kerr went to All Hallows’ School, where she received her diploma in 2000.
She has also worked for Dolly and Tigerlily. Kerr moved to New York City in 2004 and has been there since. Miranda began modeling when she was in her early twenties and has since established herself as a well-known figure in the fashion industry.
As a result of winning a local modeling competition, she realized she had discovered her true purpose. She then moved on to seek a modeling career after graduating from high school. As a model in Australia, she quickly climbed to popularity at the outset of her professional career.
Miranda’s drive to be successful in her area pushed her to come to New York to pursue it. Following a successful tour of the United States, she went on to become one of the most well-known models on the planet.
This lovely lady is highly acclaimed, and she is constantly sought after by well-known firms to appear in their advertising. Just a handful of the companies with which she has collaborated include: Levi’s, Reebok, Rock & Republic, Harper’s Bazaar, Blumarine, and Veet, to name a few. ‘Victoria’s Secret’, the world-renowned lingerie company with which she collaborated, became a career highlight for her.
The only way she can keep her health and attractiveness in check is to follow a strict eating and training plan. She has featured on the covers of various well-known publications and has won numerous modeling accolades during her career.
|Real Name||Miranda Kerr|
|Date of Birth||20– 04 – 1983|
|Age||43(as in 2022)|
Miranda Kerr Career
Miranda May Kerr’s parents, John and Therese Kerr, welcomed her into the world on April 20, 1983, in Sydney, Australia. She grew raised in the town of Gunnedah, in the state of New South Wales. Matthew is the name of her brother.
To familiarise Miranda and Matthew with city living, the Kerrs relocated them to Brisbane for a short period of time. She subsequently went on to study at ‘All Hallows’ School,’ where she graduated with honors in the year 2000. Her areas of expertise were nutrition and health psychology.
When she was in her early twenties, she won a modeling competition sponsored by ‘Dolly Magazine.’ The next year, she began modeling and was signed to a contract with the Australian clothing company ‘Billabong. Following her success as a model in Australia, she moved to New York, where she co-owned the Manhattan music venue ‘Bowery Ballroom,’ which she co-founded with her husband. ‘NEXT Model Management,’ a well-known modeling agency, signed her after she dabbled in runway modeling for a while.
|School||All Hallows’ School, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia|
|College||Academy of Natural Living, Cairns, Queensland, Australia|
Institute for Integrative Nutrition, New York City, New York, U.S.
|Instructive Qualifications||Graduate (Certified Health Coach)|
See Also – Algee Smith Phone Number, Networth, Contact Number, Office Phone Number
Miranda Kerr Relationships and Maritial Status
She is married. The name of her husband is Orlando Bloom.
Miranda Kerr Family
Miranda Kerr Height, Weight – Body Measurement
Her height is 5 Feet 9 Inches and her weight is 54 kg. The Color of his eyes is blue and his hair is Brown.
|Miranda Kerr Height||5 Feet 9 Inches|
|Miranda Kerr Weight||54 Kg|
|Miranda Kerr Hair Color||Brown|
|Miranda Kerr Eyes Color||Blue|
|Miranda Kerr Body Measurements||34-26-33|
Miranda Kerr Controversies
In the process, she gained recognition by working with well-known brands such as ‘Nicola Finetti,’ ‘Alex Perry,,” and “L.A.M.B.” among others to achieve popularity. “Baby Phat,” “Bettina Liano,” “Heatherette,” “Blumarine Swimwear,” “Neiman Marcus,” “Rock & Republic,” and “Levi’s” are among the names of the brands that will be showcased.
Magazines such as “Australian Vogue,” “Elle,” and “Harper’s Bazaar” were among those that published her work in their print editions. She has also appeared in television ads for a variety of products, including ‘Bonds,’ ‘Veet,’ and ‘Portmans,’ among others.
She had an appearance on the reality television show ‘Project Runway,’ when she modeled for Daniel Vosovic, who was one of the season’s competitors.
Miranda Kerr Net Worth – Salary, Income or Earning
Her estimated net worth is $38 Million Dollars in 2022.
|Miranda Kerr Networth||$38 million|
Miranda Kerr Phone Number, House Address, Contact Address, Email Id
Here you’ll find the Miranda Kerr Phone Number, Miranda Kerr Whatsapp Number, Miranda Kerr Office Address, Miranda Kerr House Address, Miranda Kerr Emails, Miranda Kerr Official Website, and her contact details.
|Miranda Kerr Phone Number||+1(320)268-6502|
|Miranda Kerr Office Number||+1(310)678-XXXX|
|Miranda Kerr Contact Number||+1(310)237-XXXX|
Miranda Kerr WhatsApp Number
Here is the Whatsapp Number of Miranda Kerr.
|Miranda Kerr WhatsApp Number||+1(310)678-XXXX|
Miranda Kerr House Address
Here is the Office & House Address of Miranda Kerr.
|House Address of Miranda Kerr||Holmby Hills, Los Angeles|
Miranda Kerr Official Email Id
Here is the Official Email Id of Miranda Kerr.
|Email Id of Miranda Kerr||Not Available|
Miranda Kerr Official Website
Here is the Official Website of Miranda Kerr.
|Website of Miranda Kerr||Mirandakerr.com|
Miranda Kerr Social Profiles
Here are the Social Profile Link details of Miranda Kerr including Facebook, Instagram Id, Twitter Handle, Tiktok Id, and more.
|Miranda Kerr Facebook||@MirandaKerr|
|Miranda Kerr Instagram||@mirandakerr|
|Miranda Kerr Twitter||@MirandaKerr|
|Miranda Kerr Youtube Channel||Not Available|
|Miranda Kerr Tiktok / Tumblr / Snapchat||Not Available|
|Miranda Kerr Other Profiles (if any)||Not Available|
See Also – Heidi Klum Phone Number, Networth, Contact Number, Office Phone Number
Miranda Kerr Known Facts
- Her first modeling assignment in the United States was for the cosmetics company ‘Maybelline New York.’ There were several fashion publications that covered this campaign, including ‘Elle,’ ‘Cosmopolitan,’ and ‘CLEO.’ It was also included in the catalogs of ‘Victoria’s Secret,’ the leading lingerie firm in the United States.
- Kanye West and Pharrell’s music video for “Number One” features her with a slew of other models from brands such as “Victoria’s Secret,” “NEXT,” and “NEXT Models.”
- In 2007, she made history by being the first Australian to sign a contract with ‘Victoria’s Secret.’ After being dubbed a ‘Victoria’s Secret Angel,’ her career in the fashion industry took off like wildfire. She also took over as the new face of ‘PINK,’ replacing Alessandra Ambrosio, who had previously held the position. For four years in a row, she featured on the television version of the ‘Victoria’s Secret’ catwalk shows, which were televised on four continents.
- She subsequently signed a deal with the clothing shop ‘Arden B.,’ which is situated in Southern California. During the spring, summer, and winter seasons, she photographed commercials for this particular brand. Photographer Diego Uchitel was responsible for these advertisements.
- ‘How I Met Your Mother,’ in which she appeared alongside fellow models Marisa Miller, Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Selita Ebanks, and Heidi Klum, was a television series in which she appeared.
- She was employed at Clinique Cosmetics and Skincare, which she loved. She also signed a deal with ‘David Jones’ (DJs), an Australian-based department store company.
- In 2009, she teamed with the American apparel brand ‘XOXO’ on a collection. She subsequently went on to work with ‘IMG Models,’ which is the most well-known model management agency in the world, after leaving the ‘NEXT Model Management’ agency.
- Earlier this year, she took part in the annual fashion show put on by ‘Victoria’s Secret.’
- In an effort to bring attention to the plight of the endangered koala species, she appeared naked for the June 2009 issue of ‘Rolling Stone Australia’ magazine.
IMPORTANT – The above data is sourced from different sites/media reports. The figure’s accuracy and precision are not guaranteed by the website.