Wyatt Jess Oleff is an American actor best known for his roles in the 2017 supernatural horror film It and its 2019 sequel, in the coming-of-age comedy-drama web television series I Am Not Okay With This, and in the coming-of-age comedy-drama web television series I Am Not Okay With This.
Wyatt Oleff Wiki Biography
Oleff was born on July 13, 2003, in Chicago, Illinois, to a mother and a father. Currently, he is just 16 years old as of the summer of 2019. Despite the fact that he has only been in the profession for a short period of time, he has already established himself as an amazing actor. Wyatt’s parents, Doug and Jennifer Oleff, moved the family from Chicago to Los Angeles, California when he was seven years old, despite the fact that he was born there and raised there. His ability to pursue an acting profession improved as a result of this development.
He began his professional career as a commercial actor. Wyatt was able to land one of his first paid positions working on a commercial for a company. This is how a large number of new artists get their start in the entertainment industry. He was the subject of a Coldwell Banker advertising campaign. Despite the fact that this was a little job, it gave him the necessary exposure to secure future work, as well as the opportunity to add acting credits to his résumé, which always looks good when you’re competing for a position.
Wyatt Oleff has gotten positive feedback for his performance as a young actor. Being nominated for an award, or even being a part of a production that has won an award, is always a source of pride for an actor. Oleff received a 2017 Crest Award for acting at the Catalina Film Festival for his performances in both “Guardians of the Galaxy” and “It.” The next year, he and the rest of the ensemble were nominated for an MTV Movie Award for Best On-Screen Team.
|Real Name||Wyatt Oleff|
|Date of Birth||13 – 07 – 2003|
|Age||18 (as in 2022)|
|Birthplace||Chicago, Illinois, U.S.|
|Hometown||Chicago, Illinois, U.S.|
Wyatt Oleff Career
His parents are in the business of running a business. When it came to having parents who work in the entertainment world, Wyatt did not have the benefit. They, on the other hand, were overwhelmingly supportive of his decision to take action and offered him assistance along the road. They are business owners who, while still living in Bloomington, Illinois, started CHALK Preschools, which is where Oleff was born and raised in the fall of 2005. Jennifer Oleff, his mother, is a visual artist residing in Los Angeles.
Wyatt began his acting career in the year 2012. Oleff has been working professionally as an actor since 2012. He has more than seven years of expertise under his belt despite being just sixteen years old. The character of Little George appeared in the sitcom “Animal Practice,” and he made his television debut in that role. The next year, things began to look up for him. He appeared in small roles on a number of television episodes, including “Suburgatory,” “Shake It Up,” “Once Upon a Time,” and “Middle Age Rage.” He also appeared in a number of films, including “Suburgatory,” “Shake It Up,” “Once Upon a Time,” and “Once Upon a Time.” A season one episode of “Scorpion” aired the next year, and he featured in both “Someone Marry Barry” and “Guardians of the Galaxy,” among other films.
|Instructive Qualifications||Not Available|
Wyatt Oleff Relationships and Maritial Status
He is Single. The information regarding his marital status is not available.
Wyatt Oleff Family
Wyatt Oleff Height, Weight – Body Measurement
His height is 6 Feet 8 Inches and his weight is 60 kg. The Color of his eyes is Brown and his hair is Brown.
|Wyatt Oleff Height||6 Feet 8 Inches|
|Wyatt Oleff Weight||60 Kg|
|Wyatt Oleff Hair Color||Brown|
|Wyatt Oleff Eyes Color||Brown|
|Wyatt Oleff Body Measurements||Not Available|
Wyatt Oleff Controversies
Wyatt has had a very lethargic year. Oleff appeared in the 2015 video short “Crafty: Or (The Unexpected Virtue of the Girl in Charge of Snacks),” in which she played a girl who is in charge of snacks. A television movie titled “The History of Us” was released the same year in which he appeared. His work had slowed down in 2016, but he ramped up his workload in 2017 with appearances in “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2,” the “Sia: Santa’s Coming For Us” video, Stanley Uris in the blockbuster film “It,” and the television series “Movie Trivia Schmoedown.” In addition, he appeared in the film “It” and the television series “Movie Trivia Schmoedown.”
Wyatt Oleff Net Worth – Salary, Income or Earning
His estimated net worth is $800 Thousand Dollars in 2022.
|Wyatt Oleff Networth||$800 Thousand|
Wyatt Oleff Phone Number, House Address, Contact Address, Email Id
Here you’ll find the Wyatt Oleff Phone Number, Wyatt Oleff Whatsapp Number, Wyatt Oleff Office Address, Wyatt Oleff House Address, Wyatt Oleff Emails, Wyatt Oleff Official Website, and his contact details.
|Wyatt Oleff Phone Number||+1(703)313-1815|
|Wyatt Oleff Office Number||+1(708)445-XXXX|
|Wyatt Oleff Contact Number||+1(708)845-XXXX|
Wyatt Oleff WhatsApp Number
Here is the Whatsapp Number of Wyatt Oleff.
|Wyatt Oleff WhatsApp Number||+1(708)445-XXXX|
Wyatt Oleff House Address
Here is the Office & House Address of Wyatt Oleff.
|House Address of Wyatt Oleff||Chicago, Illinois|
Wyatt Oleff Official Email Id
Here is the Official Email Id of Wyatt Oleff.
|Email Id of Wyatt Oleff||Not Available|
Wyatt Oleff Official Website
Here is the Official Website of Wyatt Oleff.
|Website of Wyatt Oleff||Not Available|
Wyatt Oleff Social Profiles
Here are the Social Profile Link details of the DEFAULT including Facebook, Instagram Id, Twitter Handle, Tiktok Id, and more.
|Wyatt Oleff Facebook||@WyattOleffOfficial1|
|Wyatt Oleff Instagram||@wyattoleff|
|Wyatt Oleff Twitter||Not Available|
|Wyatt Oleff Youtube Channel||Not Available|
|Wyatt Oleff Tiktok / Tumblr / Snapchat||Not Available|
|Wyatt Oleff Other Profiles (if any)||Not Available|
Wyatt Oleff Known Facts
- He’s been keeping himself occupied recently, it seems. Despite the fact that Wyatt Oleff didn’t had any new material come out in 2018, he made a comeback with parts in “It Chapter Two,” “Oh Sorry,” and most recently, “I Am Not Okay with This,” in which he played Stanley Barber. He’ll make a guest appearance on the show at the season premiere in 2020.
- He’ll be launching more projects in the near future. Currently, Wyatt is working on a number of projects, including the 2019 film “The Weight of PerfectioWyan,” in which he portrayed Walker, and the forthcoming feature “The Traveling Men,” in which he will play Austin Baily.
- This reveals that he has been quite active in the acting world and has been building his acting CV. He has a total of 19 credits to his name as a professional actor. Acting assignments don’t appear to have presented much of a problem for him.
- Wyatt Oleff is also involved in the production as a director. We were both surprised and delighted to learn that Wyatt is also hoping to make films in the future. He worked as a second unit director on the upcoming film “Oh, Sorry,” which will be released in 2019.
- His other accomplishments include serving as the director of an upcoming video short, “Writer’s Block,” which is now in post-production. According to our assessment, Wyatt Oleff is well on his way to becoming a multi-talented figure in the entertainment world. During his time in the film industry, he is learning a great deal about what it is like to be on both sides of the camera, and his directing experience will be beneficial as he advances in his acting career.
- You may follow him on his Instagram account, which you can see here. If you’re a die-hard Wyatt Oleff fan, he’s provided an excellent resource for you to use. An exceptionally well-maintained Instagram account may be found under his name.
IMPORTANT – The above data is sourced from different sites/media reports. The figure’s accuracy and precision are not guaranteed by the website.